Monday, April 21, 2008

EVEN STEVEN

Game 7 tomorrow night.  Need I say more.  Coming back from 3-1 against, the Caps have the momentum.  Now the Flyers look tentative.  Our boys are on a roll.

My cycling, however, not so much.  Short ride on Saturday followed by a rainout on Sunday (much admiration, though, for those who raced in the torrential monsoons, especially Ray and Harry).  I felt groggy all day, and my family unanimously voted me as the COA (Crabbiest Occupant of the Abode) for this past Sunday.   I had entertained racing the 40+, but no dice.  Given my fragile psyche, reading about the crashes in recent postings confirmed that this decision was the right one for me.  I'm not young and brash anymore.  I like my shoulder non-separated, thank you.  Sticking to the sheets is also a sensation I don't miss.  Ergo racing on the road has less appeal...only 5 months 'til Charm City.

3 comments:

hfang said...

Johnny... I can feel another win! Go Caps. Get out of the house and race. What crashes?? You just have to stay up front... get out and race! Not young and brash anymore.. hah... I just have to ask your wife.

RayMan AKA StingRay said...

Dudes, I'm with ya. The Caps are going to beat the Flyers. They looked really tentative tonight and didn't play with the energy they did in games 2 and 3 and 4. This is why the NHL playoffs are the greatest.

Kemal Tuncer said...

CROSS BABY!