Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good dog...really


Sunday night I dropped of some food at a friend's house.  His wife is very sick and we figured that this is a small way to support their family.  K cooked up a storm.

They have this beautiful brown dog named Indy.  Only problem is that Indy wants to eat me whole every time he sees me.  So after spending some time visiting, I cautiously planned my slow, deliberate moves toward the door so as not to startle the good boy.  

Silly me.  He had his wary eye on me the whole time he was chewing his rawhide bone.  I wasn't even able to lift my arse 3" off the chair before he was upon me.  I figured that this was a perfect opportunity to take a series of photos of what it may feel like to be a rawhide chew toy.



2 comments:

trevs72 said...

pretty mean looking. and you let him between your knees?

John(ny) said...

He was wagging his tail. I was confused.