Friday, July 17, 2009

Movie night

It's been a while, but we did the movie night thing, preceded with beers and eats at the local pub. Finding a slice of time during the summer evenings to just hang out with some friends.

We usually meet in Silver Spring, but The Hurt Locker is on limited release, so we saw it in Bethesda. Worked out for me, as I stayed late at work to finish a proposal and joined the boys before the late show.

Walking to the theater from the pub we saw a big raccoon dumpster diving in one of the street garbage cans, right next to people eating dinner al fresco. I tried to get a picture of the little beast, but he was too quick for me. I should have gotten pictures of the horrified diners who watched Rocky slink back into the storm sewer.

Intense movie, that Hurt Locker. Awesome, actually.

No comments: